|Chittenden County Fish And Game Club|
| - You must be a member to use the range. (If over 18 years old)
- No alcohol or inebriated shooters allowed on the range.
- Must be 18 years old or accompanied by a member in good standing (If under 18)
- Shooting hours are to be strictly observed. No stretching the time.
- Discharging of firearms from the firing line only.
- Regulation targets and clay pigeons only. No cans, bottles or plastic targets.
- Firing full auto firearms, .50 BMG rifles & cannons is prohibited.
- Targets are not to be placed on top of berms/backstops; must be on or immed-
iately in front of target frames or at base of berm. No shooting over berms.
- Discharging of firearms only at targets mounted at berms/backstops is allowed.
No cross range or off-range firing.
- Shooting benches are to remain in their positions.
- No digging for lead or climbing on berms/backstops.
- No uncontrolled fire at any time; shooting must be at a rate to keep shots in the
proper impact areas.
- All other shooters must be notified before going forward of the firing line to the
target area. Place orange cone out where it is visible to all others on the line to
indicate someone is downrange.
- Please pick up after yourself. Remove your targets, trash, hulls, patches, butts, etc.
and place in trash can.
- Eye and ear protection is now required. Ear plugs are available from the centrally
located dispenser and safety glasses should be in the container below.
- Please be prepared to show your membership card upon entering the range.
- Have fun.
| - Membership is $40/ year / family including children under age 18.
- Membership year runs from Jan 1 to Dec. 31.
- Memberships are available from club trustees or :
* B J's Gun Shop (Williston) * Beaudry's Store (Huntington Ctr.)
* Dattillio's Guns & Tackle (So. Burlington) * Jericho General Store (Jericho)
* Garry's Barber Shop (Essex Jct.) * Lakeshore Hardware (Mallett's Bay)
* Powderhorn Gun Shop (Williston) * North Star Guns (Jonesville)
Available by mail ($1 additional) by filling out application form at this link and mailing with a check for $41 to:
113 Pine Lane
Colchester, Vt. 05446
|General Club Rules|
| - No speeding. Speed limit is 5 mph.
- Please park so as not to obstruct emergency vehicles, campers or
- Pets must be leashed or under owner's control.
- Campfires in designated fireplaces only.
- Fishing in trout ponds for children ages 5 - 14 only.
- All trash must be put in appropriate containers.
- Violation of club rules and regulations can lead to membership termination.*
* The club reserves the right to revoke any membership because of
unsafe practices or violation of club rules within the premises.
|Membership & Range Rules|